Monday, October 5, 2009

My Sept Letter

Good Mary Kay Morning ladies.

(this is the third time I've tried sending this mail, I seem to keep running into technical difficulty. Lets hope third time really is a charm.)

For the month of September I did... the word I am looking for is... appalling. I did really very bad. My aim was to have 30 new faces and I had... about three.

I have many excuses for why I didn't have the time last month, but excuses don't get anybody anything so this month I am going to pull my socks up and really get my products known by as many people as possible.

Special thanks to those three. Kathrine, Lizzy and Judy.


Now, for the month ahead.

Next month I am very pleased to offer a free Mary Kay Brush Collection to anybody who has an appointment and shares it with at least three friends. A friend of mine has made a little video about the Mary Kay brush set and I've put it in a blog post http://stardustandunicorns.blogspot.com/2009/09/mary-kay-brush-set.html you can see here.


I have also stood true to my word on creating videos about ways to apply makeup to create different looks, you can see the makeup I would put on before heading out to work each day http://stardustandunicorns.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-basic-morning-makeup.html here, and a much more dramatic Betty Davis inspired look http://stardustandunicorns.blogspot.com/2009/09/betty-davis-eyes.html here.

Mary Kay also launched some new gift ideas for Christmas and I've attached a pdf brochure you all can look at, or simply head down to www.marykay.com.au . There is a lot there to get excited about and it all comes with such lovely packaging. I am very excited about these products and I know which ones I really want to get.

Send me back an email or give me a call if you have any questions.
I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you all.


And as always,

Don't forget to be Awesome.




Rosemary Pirie.

No comments:

Post a Comment