Monday, October 19, 2009

Christmas party

All the items I got in my Mary Kay Christmas Pre-pack.



Also, I have rented the hall at Nations Heart Christian Community (my mums church) so that anybody can come and view the products, smell them, feel them, it will be lots of fun. 
It will be on Monday the 26th of October

Doors will open so you can come and view from four in the afternoon.
At six thirty the raffle will be drawn and games will be played.

Everybody who comes will receive a raffle ticket, and if they bring a friend two raffle tickets.
Prize for the raffle will be a microdermabrasion set!

And there will be little presents for anybody who attends.
Games for other prizes.

And mum doesn't know it yet but she will bake one of her fruit cakes for everybody to share.

I hope to see you then.

Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment