Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Contest video

Contest video!



Ok.  So the basic premise of this video is to see who can do the best tutorial using the crystailine, honey spice and iris mineral eye colors by Mary Kay.

To enter have a video responce of you putting your makeup on using those three colors posted as a response to this video.

To get samples email me:  stardustandunicorns@gmail.com by 17th November.  Be sure to include your postal information in the email so I can send the samples. 

The video response has to be before the 6th December  (which is totally my birthday too)

The winner will get retail sizes of all three colors.


Open internationally.

Must have parental permission if you are under 18 because I will be mailing you stuff.  Parents care who you are giving your postal address to. 

My subscribers/friends who are already Mary Kay consultants, there will be an alternate prize.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rosemary.

No comments:

Post a Comment